"New Zealand inventor unveils jetpack that has taken test pilots to altitudes as high as 3ft"
Woohoo!
Or you could just stand on a chair...
BTW, am running my own personal book on how long before Alec posts about the water on Mars...;-)
SciComm class of 2000 and Chums
"New Zealand inventor unveils jetpack that has taken test pilots to altitudes as high as 3ft"
Woohoo!
Or you could just stand on a chair...
BTW, am running my own personal book on how long before Alec posts about the water on Mars...;-)
2 comments:
Hmmm. I reckon going very fast at a constant 3 feet above the ground would be pretty good.
Although you'd bump into trees, cars, people, tables, bins... I think eight feet or so would be better.
But anyway, I thought they invented jet packs years ago? Is this just cos NZ is a bit behind the times?
Post a Comment