2. Tricky one. I don't think that's dumping grounds per se; watch his reaction to "The Princess Bride" as a final check. If he doesn't like it, dump him. (My flatmate did this and never looked back.)
1. Yep, been going out for seven months. He's called Matt and is an accountant at the MoD. Don't laugh. Liam has met him. You'd like him. He likes tanks and things.
2. I think 'Heathers' would be a better test. Hmmm. Not sure he would pass it.
If you should see anything amazing in aPieceOfThem, do post about it in aPOU for heaven's sake. It updates far more frequently than any of us look at this page. Unless it's a really slow day.
3 comments:
That is extremely funny. I just showed it to my boyfriend and he doesn't see why it's funny at all. Do you think I should dump him?
1. You have a boyfriend? Details!
2. Tricky one. I don't think that's dumping grounds per se; watch his reaction to "The Princess Bride" as a final check. If he doesn't like it, dump him. (My flatmate did this and never looked back.)
1. Yep, been going out for seven months. He's called Matt and is an accountant at the MoD. Don't laugh. Liam has met him. You'd like him. He likes tanks and things.
2. I think 'Heathers' would be a better test. Hmmm. Not sure he would pass it.
Post a Comment