Tuesday, August 22

I'm back!

Hello everyone!

I'm now back in dear old blighty. Frankly, I don't think much to the weather (DON'T start telling me about the heatwave, you will not be the first with the news:-)).

I see you've rather been letting the old blog slide. I suppose eventually Alec and Liam decided it would be easier to just email each other. I apologise to Liam for recycling that joke from the email I just sent him, but at my age you need to wring the last dregs from every bon mot which occurs.

Anyway, to fulfil the 'give us a link' expectation of blogposting here is a link to an article by ME! I know this is very sad of me to those of you who write for publication for a living, but I'm excited, and I've already shown it to my Mum, so you lot are next. I would also have posted to notify you of 'Tested on Humans' being on the telly, especially as I'd blogged some of the research, etc. But I got sent an email with the transmission date while I was trekking, so didn't read it until after it had aired. Thereby, distressingly, missing a chance to show off. Life is so unfair!

Hope you're all well. I shall keep an eye out for interesting scicomm stuff to post.

Much love,

Soph

3 comments:

Nixoniad said...

How come I got the email about this today, and it was posted more than a week ago? The Internet must be unusually clogged. Probably all this stickiness I hear about.

Sophia said...

Such as causes furred arteries? Maybe aspirin would help?

I think it's 'cos Liam has been on holiday and the internet can't work without him.

Nixoniad said...

I always suspected that.