I actually saw Alom at the Cheltenham Science Festival. He was speaking on a panel about science education and showed a short teaser of his film. It was v cool.
Then I shamelessly traded on his position to sneak into the VIP area and drink free wine. It was like being a nerd version of a z list celebrity - even cooler!
If you should see anything amazing in aPieceOfThem, do post about it in aPOU for heaven's sake. It updates far more frequently than any of us look at this page. Unless it's a really slow day.
1 comment:
I actually saw Alom at the Cheltenham Science Festival. He was speaking on a panel about science education and showed a short teaser of his film. It was v cool.
Then I shamelessly traded on his position to sneak into the VIP area and drink free wine. It was like being a nerd version of a z list celebrity - even cooler!
Post a Comment