Huh. As I now know following Jack and the Beanstalk, pretty much anything scares two-year-olds. Cymbals, lighting changes, characters entering, characters exiting, characters speaking, characters singing, characters selling cows, beastalks growing. Stupid two-year-olds.
Six-year-olds, however, seem a lot more robust, being scared only by e.g. 6-foot tall heads, glowing eyes, 200 Watt roars and so on.
If you should see anything amazing in aPieceOfThem, do post about it in aPOU for heaven's sake. It updates far more frequently than any of us look at this page. Unless it's a really slow day.
2 comments:
Blimey. Attack Of The Spanish Inquisition Brass Band Daleks. This alone justifies all the hype about the Segway.
Though I thought I heard, early in the clip, a childish shriek of alarm. Not surprised. At the age of six that would have scared the hell out of me.
Huh. As I now know following Jack and the Beanstalk, pretty much anything scares two-year-olds. Cymbals, lighting changes, characters entering, characters exiting, characters speaking, characters singing, characters selling cows, beastalks growing. Stupid two-year-olds.
Six-year-olds, however, seem a lot more robust, being scared only by e.g. 6-foot tall heads, glowing eyes, 200 Watt roars and so on.
Post a Comment