OK, so possibly this isn't that APOU. Except maybe for the time travel. And the fact that it's funny. But I just know you lot will like this and I haven't got any colleagues to send it to.
Q: So, you're in love with one of your friends, but she has a boyfriend and probably wouldn't have sex with you anyway?
A: What you will need: 1 x knife, 1 x ring, access to a sunbed, the ability to grow a beard.
Read the (obvious, when you think about it) 17 step solution suggested.
2 comments:
heh. I enjoyed the comments from the many people who took everything absolutely literally.
Favourite comment: "This post was going to will have being removed by the author."
I couldn't help wondering to myself, if the faux-time traveller's friend would think "Wow, I've always had feelings for him, and now I discover he's interested in me too, but as he came back from the future to warn me that us getting together would be a bad idea, I guess I shouldn't take that path."
That would be ironic. In the correct use of the term.
Post a Comment