SciComm class of 2000 and Chums
That's very good. Took me a while to realise...
Iain M Banks. (Or at least a ship name...)http://blog.risk.net/2008/09/no_more_mr_nice_guy.html
I've been asking for ideas of things for you to quote. Did we say Star Wars already? Other suggestions:-Withnail and I (can't believe I didn't think of that before)The Big LebowskiFather TedFrankie HowerdKenneth WilliamsRocky Horror Picture Show
'The Napoleon of Notting Hill'?And 'Notting Hill'? In the same headline?
Rather.
of
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's very good. Took me a while to realise...
Iain M Banks. (Or at least a ship name...)
http://blog.risk.net/2008/09/no_more_mr_nice_guy.html
I've been asking for ideas of things for you to quote. Did we say Star Wars already? Other suggestions:-
Withnail and I (can't believe I didn't think of that before)
The Big Lebowski
Father Ted
Frankie Howerd
Kenneth Williams
Rocky Horror Picture Show
'The Napoleon of Notting Hill'?
And 'Notting Hill'? In the same headline?
Rather.
of
Post a Comment