Friday, October 13

wassup mofo, i kno u fink votin iz borin but it aint

Young people talk to councillors and Soph nearly dies of exhaustion.

We're now half way through 'I'm a Councillor', the 'badly paid but interesting work' thing I told you about. (Of course I am paid very well, but the moderators get less. mwhahaha) I have worked over 12 hours every day this week and am completely knackered. But also toally chuffed cos this year's mods are great and the event is going really well. It's good stress, if you know what I mean. And I learn a lot about text speak, omg omg omg!!!!!!!

Please feel free to have a look at the site, you can log in as guest, password guest and look round, watch live chats, etc. It's brilliant. Sometimes kids just want to mess about, especially when there's loads of them on at once, but sometimes fantastic chats get going. My mods are all convinced it's ace now and want to come back on it next year too.

Also, check out our company blog with latest news about the event. Including our world exclusive on th NI devolution talks. Yep, seriously.

Love to all,

Soph

3 comments:

Sophia said...

No comments? Noooo, noooo, you must care about this as much as I do! You must say things! How else to validate my herculean effort?

Oh, OK, maybe I should be getting more sleep at the moment.

Nixoniad said...

Well, there you are, you see. You're all "oh, we hate blokey posts" but the audience disagrees! Eat my comments, local government woman.

Sophia said...

It's only me who hates them. I realise that. The rest of you are all blokes. The girls don't come here. You've driven them away with WW2! You never let me have any friends! It's over Alec! *sob*

Anyway, I don't hate them. I like lots of the geeky stuff. I just don't give a shit about WW2 technology. Or Top Gear.