Here is a rather good short story. The link is a) an interesting science angle and b) it is set on the very slopes where James and I got comprehensively rained on back in August. Apologies to anyone who's read it before. (It's "The Light of Other Days" by Bob Shaw, to save you clicking on the link.)
I think a pub meet would be a good thing - anyone in London interested? Tuesday 31 January?
1 comment:
You know, I didn't look at the name first, but before I'd got to the end of the second sentence I knew this post was by Alec...
I also had a good break, hope you all did too. Now in Leeds for the next three weeks, working at Chameleon in the day, and nursing my post-hogmanay lurgy in a hotel room in the evenings... Excellent time to catch up on my correspondence I suppose...
Post a Comment