Wednesday, September 21

Housemoving and internet connections

Hello, all. Apologies that the email side of this has been down lately. I've been on holiday and have just moved house, but BT have ballsed up my internet connection... I am currently sitting in a client's office hence net connection. I hope to have it up and running agin within, er, 5 working days. According to BT. As we've been running a little while, a quick poll please on what you would like emailed to the mailing list: No posts; All posts but no comments; All posts and all comments. Cheers

2 comments:

Sophia said...

I'd prob go for posts but no comments - 'cos there was one day we all said loads and the inbox was getting annoying. But maybe that wouldn't have been a prob recently...

But I'd like it if it was more obvious where comments have been made. I know you said the 'comments' link would be lighter if there were new ones but I haven't really spotted that.

Liam said...

Yes, haven't managed to solve the 'there's been a coment made' bit yet Soph, not sure I can within the limits of blogger (sigh).

OK, will get back to posts-no-comments as of today.